Brisk walking for 30 minutes will make you feel good in no time, and since i have a great motivator, (Lucy our dog) to help i can see the results slowly coming. Here’s 9 good reasons why?
- It tones your buttocks, thighs, hips and abdomen
- Helps burn fat and calories
- Carrying weight it can strengthen bones
- Increases your well being like your metabolism, energy levels and stress buster
- Strengthens the immune system, and heart.
- Being exposed to vitamin D-producing sunlight which helps our bodies to absorb calcium and maintain healthy bones
- Improves flexibility and co-ordination
- Easy to fit in your day
- Saves money-by walking to places where you won’t have to pay costs.
After finding an old os map of stowupland i decided to explore around the village with Lucy, and hopefully write walks for everyone to enjoy.