Note: Please be careful because this may lead to serious injuries or gradual injury over a period of time if not done properly. Also consult your doctor before attempting any exercises
Following these exercises, they can slowly build your strength just by using our own build weight. Firstly start by doing small reps and after your body are used to the exercise you can either do:
1, go for it until you drop,
2 set a target like 100 after six weeks or break it up into smaller chunks
Don’t overdo it, it can lead to injury.
Drink plenty of water to replace any loss fluids.
Breathe naturally unless your weight training seriously just breathe,
(The following methods and exercises are found on blackberry apps so have a look at your blackberry store)
1. Stand up straight with your feet firmly planted on the ground.
2. Maintain a straight back by focusing on an object directly ahead of you at eye level.
3. Contract your abdominal muscles as you bend your legs at the knees.
4. Stretch your arms out ahead of you, lightly position your hands behind your ears or hold your arms at your side as you slowly lower yourself into a squatting position.
5. Lower your body to a position where your thighs are almost parallel to the floor. Return to the starting position and repeat.
6. Do not allow your buttocks to drop down lower than your knees when you lower your body towards the ground. This is done to avoid stress on the knee joint.
1, a pushup is a common strength training exercise performed in a prone position, lying horizontal and face down, raising and lowering the body using the arms.
2. Here are the steps to perform a good form pushup.
3. Assume a prone position on the floor or other rigid surface that’s able to support your body weight. Keep your feet together!!!
4. Place your hands under yourself on the floor, approximately shoulder width apart.
5. Raise yourself using your arms.
6. Keep your elbows close to your body for more resistance. Keep your head facing forward. Try to have the tip of your nose pointed directly ahead.
7. Raise yourself by attempting to push the ground away from you.
1. Lie on your Back on the ground.
2. Place your hands on opposing shoulders, so that your arms are crossed over your chest
3. Tighten your abdominal muscles gently by drawing in your belly button to your spine.
4. Keeping your heels on the ground and your toes flat to the ground, slowly and gently lift your head first, followed by your shoulder blades.
5. Hold the position for a second. Slowly bring the torso back to the floor but try to keep it slightly elevated off the ground.