I’ve done a 30-day prompt journal challenge. It was interesting as I learnt more of myself and deep down inside me. It was painful at times, but I’m glad I have done it, and I can see what kind of character I am. So, I challenge you to the challenge. Here’s how I have done it. I chose a prompt from the list and wrote a few sentences. Here’s the list and there is no harm of making your own prompts. If you have your own share in the comment box and not the answer unless you are comfortable with it.
1. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
2. The greatest advice I would give my teenage self is…
3. Make a list of 20 things that make you smile.
4. If I’m really honest. . .
5. What would your body say to you now if it could talk?
6. I feel most energised when I…
7. Who or what was your first love?
8. Make a list of 30 things that inspire you. It can include everything from people to books to places and paintings.
9. What does your most blissful day look like?
10. The words I intend to live by from here on in are. . .
11. What do you need to let go of right now?
12. How are you feeling right now?
13. I am. . .
14. I feel. . .
15. I do. . .
16. I love. . .
17. I see. . .
18. I understand. . .
19. What are you most afraid of revealing about yourself?
20. How have you grown from mistakes you’ve made in life?
21. What could you do to create more happiness in your life as you are living it right now?
22. Write your own obituary.
23. The best adventure I ever had began when. . .
24. If I wait to be ready, I’ll never. . .
25. I want. . .
26. Write the words you need to hear and from whom?
27. Make a list of everything you would like to say ‘yes’ to.
28. What 20 things are you grateful for in your life right in this moment?
29. Where would you live if you could live anywhere on the planet and why?
30. What has surprised you most about life so far?
Btw there is one thing I will mention now. I didn’t choose the prompt. It choose me!
The list was inspired and take from the internet and online course I have done